Please click here for an update from our school uniform supplier School Uniform Direct.
Children beginning the Nursery are strongly encouraged to wear a NAVY new school sweatshirt. Children are free to wear their own appropriate trousers, skirts, tee-shirts and shoes etc.
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Light blue polo shirt or shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore
- Grey or navy socks or tights
- Plain black shoes (no black trainers please)
- Light blue/white gingham summer dresses
PE and Games
- School PE tee-shirt (in relevant house colour)
- Navy or black PE shorts
- Navy or black tracksuit bottoms
- Grey or navy socks
- Plimsoles or trainers
- School PE fleece (available from School Uniform Direct)
- Book-bag for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Please ensure children are wearing plain black shoes ONLY – no black trainers.
Optional (All available from School Uniform Direct)
- School Water-bottle
- School navy, reversible coat
- School book-bag
- School PE bag
- School backpack
- Summer caps and hats
- Only studded or sleeper earrings are permitted, no other jewellery is to be worn.
DO NOT FORGET TO ENSURE YOUR CHILD’S UNIFORM IS NAMED TO ENSURE IT CAN BE RETURNED IF LOST
* = Compulsory items